The following is a list of API calls that can be made to the API via HTTP(S).
Data can be passed either in the query string (GET) or as POST data. Returned data will be in XML as described for each individual call. The type of call is specified with the mode parameter. For all calls other than login an SID must be passed of a valid session.
The API script is api.php so requests are made to http://your.freedesk.path/api.php
HTTP API Calls
- login - open a user session to the system
- logout - close a current session
- requests_assigned - list of requests assigned to a specific user/team or combination
- entity_search - search a data entity
- entity_save - save an entity
- entity_create - create an entity
- request_create - create a request
- request_update - update a request
For other built-in modes consult the source code directly.